Kamal Haq Siddiqi
Area of Specialization: (Media and Communications Studies)
- MSc (Media and Communications Studies), London School of Economics - 1995
- MA (Arts), University of Karachi - 1992
Professional Activities: Director CEJ
On-board Status: Available
Honors & Awards:
- - Director CEJ and Faculty Member Social Sciences & Liberal Arts at Institute of Business Administration, Karachi (Mar-2016 to PRESENT)
- - Serve as adviser on board, Serve on the advisory board of the open societies foundation in Pakistan 2013. Also serve as adviser on board for Coalition of Ethical Journalism Pakistan Chapter and swerving on board of Center for communication Programs(CCP) Pakistan(An initiative of Johns Hopkins University)
- - Chairperson of the advisory board, I am the chairperson of the advisory board for the Center for Excellence in Journalism (CEJ), at, IBA, Karachi.
- - Judge with the society of Publishers Asia(SOPA), Judge with the society of Publishers Asia(SOPA). Have judged entries for their awards in 2012 and 2013
- - Founding member of International Press Institute, Founding member of International Press Institute Pakistan Chapter
- - , Fellow of the Center for Democratic Development and Rule of Law (CDDRL) at Stanford University.
- - Jefferson Fellow in 2006,
- - Team leader in US-Pak Journalism Exchange Program, Team leader in US-Pak Journalism Exchange Program for the East West Center, University of Hawaii in 2011