Dr. Najam Akber Anjum
Area of Specialization: (Manufacturing Knowledge Management)
- PhD (Manufacturing Knowledge Management), Loughborough University - 2011
- MSc (Programmes & Project Management), University of Warwick - 2007
- BE (Mechanical Engineering), NED Karachi - 2001
Professional Activities: Adjunct Faculty - CED
On-board Status: Available
Honors & Awards:
- - Assistant Professor and Adjunct Faculty - CED at Institute of Business Administration, Karachi (Sep-2015 to PRESENT)
- - HoD Project Execution & Control Manager at NESCOM (Oct-2011 to Sep-2015)
- - Assistant Manager (Technical) at NESCOM (Feb-2003 to Sep-2015)
- - Executive Engineer at Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Limited (Oct-2002 to Feb-2003)
- - Maintenance and Development Engineer at Al-Karam Textile Mills (Pvt.) Limited (Mar-2002 to Sep-2002)
- - , Won Loughborough university postgraduate research poster competition.
- - , Won the Engineering YES UK Award for the best use of IP.
- - , Awarded a Loughborough University Research studentship for Ph.D.
- - , NESCOM Won the NESCOM scholarship for MSc from a UK University.
- - , NED University NED University Study Support Scholarship.